To Register, Call 8308252872
What is it?
The yellow belt training is a 12 week certificate course in mixed martial arts, functional fitness and exercise knowledge.
What are the benefits of training?
- Builds lean muscles, burns out the stubborn fat
- Improved digestion and increased metabolism
- Get in touch with your natural instincts
- A state of physical and mental peace
- Regulates hormones
- Closer bonding and more fun as you workout in a group
…and many more than you will ever get from training alone in isolation!
How is the course structured?
Each of the 12 weeks in the course has a special focus topic that is repeated in all classes through the week. So make use of the opportunity and drill in the knowledge through practice.
You can join us on any week as this course continues in a cycle. For eg. if you sign up while week #4 is ongoing, you'll go through training week #4 - week #12 and then week#1 - week #3 as the cycle restarts.
Every class includes
- functional fitness workouts from martial arts, yoga, calisthenics, parkour i.e.the best of disciplines
- shadow boxing and partner drills
- breathing and relaxation training
- healing and massage techniques
- Week 1: Kickboxing stance and footwork. Hand strikes: Punches
- Week 2: Footwork, short range hand strikes, leg strikes: kicks
- Week 3: Short range leg strikes, strike combos
- Week 4: Strike combos contd…
- Week 5: Wrestling stand up basics
- Week 6: Wrestler’s yoga, throws
- Week 7: Throws, takedowns, hand strike and leg strike combinations
- Week 8: Ground wrestling basics
- Week 9: Ground wrestling escape/evasion with strikes
- Week 10: Wrestling joint locks and submissions
- Week 11: Wrestling joint locks and submissions contd…
- Week 12: Qi Gong for health and healing